Business Administration Chairs ProfessorKeiichi TODA
Project Operations Management Program
- 【Specialized Fields】
- River Basin Management, Urban Flood Control,
Underground Space Management
- Disaster Prevention & Recovery Management and others
- Graduated from the Graduate School of Kyoto University. Completed the doctoral course of University of Iowa, U.S.A. Ph.D. (Civil and Environmental Eng.) Worked at NEWJEC Inc. and DPRI and Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University. Adviser of Committee on Underground Space Research, JSCE.
- Baba,Y., Ishigaki,T. and TODA, K.: Experimental Studies on Safety Evacuation from Underground Spaces under Inundated Situations, Journal of JSCE, Vol. 5 , No. 1, pp.269-278, 2017.
- The 21st century is called the era of water. Water environment, water use, and water related disaster mitigation in the global scale become more and more important. Effective utilization of underground space in urban area is also a recent interesting topic. I would like to study various project management problems with you.