City and Town Management by Public-Private Partnerships ProfessorMasato YODO
Project Operations Management Program
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Regional Economics, Social Capital
- Community Development and Management
- B.A., The University of Tokyo, M.A., The University of Tokyo, MSc, The University of York, Ph.D., Kyoto University. Chief the Policy Research Office at the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Associate Professor at the Institute of Economic Research, Kyoto University. Chief Research Officer at the Policy Research Institute for Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
- ”Economic Analysis of Social Capital: Do “Social Bonds” Revitalize Regional Economies?” Keio University Press, 2018(in Japanese).
- To create a better community, it is important to improve the quality of towns, where most people live and work in our time. It is also important to understand and analyze the current condition of society by using statistical analysis and by gathering input from citizens in order to formulate effective, data-driven policies. From this point of view, I hope to include as many people as possible in the discussion of town management policy.