Global Social Entrepreneurship Adjunct Associate ProfessorMaki FUKAMI
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Emergency Management, Organization Theory, Human Resource Development
- Emergency Management Basic
- Graduate School of Economy, Kyoto University (Ph.D)
Founder, President&CEO, International Institute of Global Resilience, Inc.
- “Emergency Management as an applied Management Science”, Organizational Science, Vol.45, No.4, 2012
Co-authored “Guidebook on the Incident Command System (ICS)” (2014)
“Did Lessons Learned from SARS Save Us from Covid-19? A System Thinking Perspective on International Case Studies”（2022, International Institute of Global Resilience and ANSER）
- We are living in the "Emergency" era. Hope you'll get some inspiration about how to build our resilient community in my class.
After building up my academic career in Japan, I started my business in the U.S. This year would be my 10th year as a social entrepreneur and I am excited to share my start-up story and US Emergency Management behind the scene stories with you as well as basic Emergency Management skills, knowledge, and abilities.