Double Degree Program
Kyoto-Cornell Collaborative Degree Opportunity（KC-CDO）
This program requires separate admission process before you enter the GSM. Please refer to the following pages.
National Taiwan University
Partner School and Program
or Accounting Program（instructed in Chinese）
- Study at top universities in Taiwan and Japan, and build a global network with cohorts from all over the world
- The best environment to learn global business based in Asia
- Kyoto and Taipei - Student life in cosmopolitan cities where modernity and tradition, city and nature mix
Degrees to be conferred
- Kyoto University：MBA（Master of Business Administration: Professional Degree）
- National Taiwan University：MBA（Master of Business Administration）
The Double Degree Program with College of Management, National Taiwan University（NTU) is a three-year master’s program. Students can earn two degrees through the credit transfer system. After studying for one year at Kyoto University, the selection process takes place six months prior to the student’s dispatch.
Being the top business school in Taiwan, NTU College of Management has been highly recognized internationally as well. At the NTU’s vast campus, not only domestic students but also international students gather from all over the world, which enables you to study in an international environment while staying in Asia. Moreover, there will be many opportunities to connect with well-known companies, both domestic and foreign-affiliated – the best environment to learn global business based in Asia awaits you. By studying in the two universities, you will be able to learn from different perspectives and establish an international network. This program offers you a chance to broaden your career possibilities.
University of Hamburg（Hamburg Business School）
- Two degrees in three years from Kyoto University and University of Hamburg
- Experience different environmental context of Asia and Europe to become a global leader
- Learn from wider variety of courses provided by two universities
- Student life in the international cities with rich nature, history, and culture - Kyoto and Hamburg
Degrees to be conferred
- Kyoto University：Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- University of Hamburg：Master of Science in Business Administration (M.Sc.）
Our double degree program with the Faculty of Business Administration at the University of Hamburg（Hamburg Business School) is a three-year master’s program. With the mutual credit transfer system, you can earn two degrees in three years.
Hamburg Business School has developed study fields that are not yet available at Kyoto University, such as healthcare management, while Kyoto offers the courses that are not offered at Hamburg, including integrated hospitality, tourism, and project management. The program would be a great opportunity to broaden your research interest and relativize the knowledge of management that you learned at your university.
Furthermore, collaborating with people from different backgrounds in the two countries would let you build a wider network and experience Asian and European environments to get ready to be a real global leader.