July 7, 2021 The paper co-authored by Associate Professor Keiji Murakami received the “Global Business Journal Award” from the Society of Global Business.
Associate Professor Takanori Adachi receives the Association’s Prize 2020 of the Japan Association of Applied Economics
The paper co-authored by Professor Tomoki Sekiguchi was selected as the finalist for the FIU/AIB Best Theory Paper Award at the 2021 Academy of International Business Annual Meeting
March 26, 2021 GSM obtained accreditation as a professional graduate business school from ABEST21
【2022 KC-CDO Admission】Online Briefing for the Kyoto-Cornell International Collaborative Degree Opportunity
- Award 2021.07.14 July 7, 2021 The paper co-authored by Associate Professor Keiji Murakami received the “Global Business Journal Award” from the Society of Global Business.
- Award 2021.07.06 Associate Professor Takanori Adachi receives the Association’s Prize 2020 of the Japan Association of Applied Economics
- Research 2021.07.06 The paper co-authored by Professor Tomoki Sekiguchi was selected as the finalist for the FIU/AIB Best Theory Paper Award at the 2021 Academy of International Business Annual Meeting
- News 2021.06.08 Online Briefing for Int’l MBA Programs (i-BA, i-PM)
- News 2021.06.08 Jun 1, 2021 Best Teacher Award 2020
Students with Work Experience
Center for Research in Business Administration
- Mizuho Securities Endowment (Corporate Finance)
- City and Town Management by Public-Private Partnerships
- Integrated Port Logistics Chair
- Road Asset Management Policy Chair
- Management Accounting Endowment Research Center (Japan Institute of Management Accounting Professionals)
- Kyoto Valley for Manufacturing and Innovation（JOHNAN）
- Global Social Entrepreneurship
- International Mega Infrastructure Management Policy Chair
- Integrated Hospitality (Green House) Exective education
- Plutus Cosulting
- Private Equity (Polaris Capital Group) Endowment
- Art, Communication Design and Organizational Management
Introduction MBA program
When I consider a place to go for my further education, I always look into their curriculum and their faculty staff. For an MBA program, I believe it is very important for the student to learn a practical knowledge which they can use immediately in their workplace. I found out that MBA program on Graduate School of Management in Kyoto University provide a unique approach where they combine the practical knowledge and research. A lot of the course taught by a person with professional experience background. My Project Finance class were taught by real professional from JBIC – Japanese institution which provide Project Finance facility for many Projects in the world, Corporate Finance class taught by Professor from Mizuho which is one of the largest bank in Japan, etc. And if you want to do research project, you can do it in the Workshop. This is the reason I choose GSM.
After graduating from university, I worked for a trading company for about 2 years and later started my own business. Two years ago, I was confused whether I should expand my business. In order to figure it out from a boarder perspective as well as to make my career path more clearly, I decided to take MBA course in GSM-KU. I have gained precious experience during these two years studying, I have met excellent classmates and professors from all walks of life, which gave me different perspectives of life and work. Besides, GSM-KU provided us with such a wide range of curriculum and lectures, including both academic field and practical […]
As a medical doctor, I treated cancer patients. During these treatments, I have felt the importance of mental care and hospitality. At the same time, I started having interest in managing a company while I was a med student and searching how to study both business and hospitality. In the midst of the search, I learned about the Kyoto University and Cornell University joint program, and I've decided to apply to a program where I'll be able to study both of my interests.
I was a Civil Engineer who had graduated recently. As I held my Engineering background where I honed my hard-skills, I wanted improve my soft-skills. For that purpose, in my journey to find what I lacked, GSM offered me a course where I found everything I needed. From Marketing to Finance, Management to Negotiations I was able to improve myself in diverse areas. Carrying the prestigious name of Kyoto University, extensive learning program and great diversity of people, where I was able to find friends from different continents in one classroom, were some of the many key points of my decision