Available certificates in English
- 1.Certificate of graduation (修了証明書)
- 2.Certificate of withdrawal (退学証明書)
- 3. Academic transcript (学業成績証明書)
- 4.Certificate of graduation & Academic transcript (available only in Japanese)
If you need other certificates, please concact the GSM office.
- Certificates in Japanese: We will dispatch it after 3 working days after your request arrive.
- Certificates in English: We will dispatch it after 10 to 14 days after your request arrive.
If you request for certificates by mail
Please enclose the followings.
* No application via telephone, fax, email is acceptable.
- 1. Request for Certification *Please describe your request if you have. (ex. sealing up)
- 2. Photocopy of your ID
Your official ID should be photocopied. (ex. passport, residence card, driver license, health insurance card)
*If you wish to have certificates in English, the photocopy of your passport is preferred.
- 3. Return-mail envelope
Your address and required stamp should be on the envelope.
|Envelope Size||Number of sheets of certificate||Stamp|
|120×235mm (長形３号)||up to 4 sheets||82 yen|
|up to 9 sheets||92 yen|
|216×277mm (B5 size / 角形３号)
*This is for certificates in sealed envelope
|up to 3 sealed envelopes||120 yen|
|up to 9 sealed envelopes||140 yen|
*For express mail, please add stamp (280 yen). Please write '速達' on the return-mail envelope.
*If you request from overseas, please enclose the 'International Reply Coupon'. The postage fee depends on countries. Please make sure to confirm the amount by yourself.
- Mailing address
- Graduate School of Management, Kyoto University
Yoshida-Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, JAPAN
If you request for certificates in the GSM office
Please apply at the GSM office (Research Bldg No.2, 1st floor).
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (except for weekends and holidays)
*Closed on June 18th (the anniversary of the school).
*We will close for other reasons (ex. school events). Please concact us in advance.
What you need to receive the certificates
Your official ID (ex. passport, residence card, driver license, health insurance card)
If you wish to receive your certificates by proxy
The followings are required:
- 1.Letter of proxy (free format, your signature must be on it)
- 2.Photocopy of your official ID (ex. passport, residence card, driver license, health insurance card)
- 3.The proxy's official ID (ex. passport, residence card, driver license, health insurance card)