Global Social Entrepreneurship Adjunct ProfessorKathy MATSUI
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Global Human Resource Development, Diversity Management
- Cases on Social Innovation
- - Earned an AB, magna cum laude, in Social Studies from Harvard University in 1986 and an MA from Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies in 1990.
- Joined Goldman Sachs in 1994 and was named managing director in 1998, partner in 2000, and vice chair of Goldman Sachs Japan in 2015.
- Serves as CEO and General Partner of MPower Partners starting from April, 2021.
- - Goldman Sachs-style human resource development for female workers, 2020 (in Japanese)
- Womenomics 5.0 Report (2019)
- It is indispensable to implement the essence of ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) into business models for creating global-scale sustainable enterprises. Let’s cultivate next generation entrepreneurs and leaders based on world-standard corporate governance, diversity, and “womenomics”.