Global Social Entrepreneurship Adjunct ProfessorKathy MATSUI
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Global Human Resource Development, Diversity Management
- Cases on Social Innovation
- - Earned an AB, magna cum laude, in Social Studies from Harvard University in 1986 and an MA from Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies in 1990.
- Joined Goldman Sachs in 1994 and was named managing director in 1998, partner in 2000, and vice chair of Goldman Sachs Japan in 2015.
- Serves as General Partner of MPower Partners from May, 2021.
- - How to Nurture Female Employees, 2020 (in Japanese)
- Womenomics 5.0 Report (2019)
- Integration of ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) principles into business models is imperative for creating global-scale, sustainable enterprises. We should aim to cultivate the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders based on global standards of corporate governance, sustainability, diversity, and “womenomics.”.