Business Administration Chairs ProfessorKatsuji ISHIHARA
Projecta Operations Management Program
Service and Hospitality Program
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Environment Management, Public Private Partnership
- Sustainable Environmental Management, Workshop
- Graduated from the Kyoto University Faculty and Graduate School of Engineering. Master's Degree (Engineering). PhD (Engineering, Virginia Tech), MBA (University of Leicester). Senior Executive General Manager at the Nikken Sekkei Research Institute.
- Joint Ventures in Construction 2 (joint authorship), Thomas Telford, 2012; Joint Ventures in Construction (joint authorship), Thomas Telford, 2009; Dictionary of Construction and Environment Keywords (joint authorship), Ohmsha Ltd., 2002.
- In recent company management and project management, realizing public benefit and fulfilling social responsibilities are strongly required. Furthermore, you may find various business opportunities in the fields of Public Private Partnerships and CSR management, which are rapidly growing markets. We hope that students will acquire a proper sense regarding the relation between public benefit and business.