Business Administration Chairs ProfessorYosuke HIGO
Project Operations Management Program
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Geo-disaster Prevention, Geotechnical Engineering
- Project Management
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Kyoto University. Geo-Research Institute. Research Associate, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor at Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University.
- Arbitrary particle domain interpolation method and application to problems of geomaterial deformation, Soils and Foundations, 60(6), pp.1422-1439.
Microscopic characteristics of partially saturated dense sand and their link to macroscopic responses under triaxial compression conditions, Acta Geotechnica, 15(11), pp.3055-3073, 2020.
- Study how to rationally maintain and manage earth structures including river levees, embankments, and slopes as social infrastructures, subjected to severe external forces such as earthquakes and heavy rains.
- Research 2020.04.01 【KAKEN】Inventive concepts of 3D geo-stress sensing device using equivalent resistance of conductive particles subjected to contact pressures
- Research 2019.04.01 【KAKEN】Simulation of the life of embankments from the construction process through the long-term in-service period to deformation and failure
Related News and Events
- Event report 2023.01.27 January 9, 2023 Workshop II Presentation of the International Project Management Program (i-PM) and the Project Operations Management Program (POM)
- Event 2023.01.23 International symposium on sustainable energy and finance
- Event 2021.06.30 July 20, 2021 Project Management in Japanese International NGO