Business Administration Chairs ProfessorNaoki WAKABAYASHI
Service and Hospitality Program
Tourism and Hospitality Management Course
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management, Network Organization
- Organizational Behavior
- University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Sociology. MA (Sociology), Ph.D (Economics) from Kyoto University). After working Associate Professor in Tohoku University and Kyoto University, become Professor of Organizational Studies at Kyoto University.
- Wakabayashi, N. 2009. Networks Organization, (in Japanese), Yuhikaku.
Wakabayashi,N. et al., 2017. " Networks and management in the Japanese creative industries.“Nakano, T, (Ed.) Japanese Management in Evolution,Routledge.,157-177.
Ávila-Robinson, A. and Wakabayashi, N., 2018, “Changes in the structures and directions of destination management and marketing research: A bibliometric mapping study, 2005–2016, “ Journal of Destination Marketing & Management,Vol: 10,Page: 101-111.
- Today, business firms extend their value chain over the traditional boundary of firms and expand their alliances with other business companies and key bueinss persons. Thus, managers of business firms also extend their scope over the boundary and manage their real business networks with customers, suppliers and other collaborators. Let's think about current business organizations from the viewpoint of social network theory and make smart management of network organizations.
- Research Apr 1, 2022 【KAKEN】Comprehensive research of organizational resilience of small business under Covid 19 pandemic crisis
- Research Apr 1, 2019 Completed: 【KAKEN】Analysis of Organizational Transformation for Customer Orientation in Japanese Service Idustries
- Research Apr 1, 2016 Completed: 【KAKEN】Analysis of Organizational Capablities and their development in Japanese Service Companies
Related News and Events
- NEWS Jun 8, 2021 Jun 1, 2021 Best Teacher Award 2020
- Event Apr 23, 2021 2020.1.15 京都大学観光MBA実務セミナー「IR（統合型リゾート入門）：キャリアと実務」講演会 / Kyoto University Tourism MBA Management Seminar “Introduction to Integrated Resorts: An Overview of IR Careers and Operations”
- Event Apr 23, 2021 2019.10.2 京都大学観光MBA実務セミナー「リッツカールトン京都のホスピタリティマネジメント」講演会“Essence of Hospitality Management The Ritz-Carlton KYOTO”/“Kyoto University Tourism MBA Sepcial Seminar: Essence of Hospitality Management The Ritz-Carlton KYOTO”
- Event Apr 22, 2021 2019.6.10 講演会「物的構造と組織文化」（バージニア大学名誉教授 メアリー・ジョー・ハッチ氏） “Lecture Physical structure and organizational culture” (Mary Joe Hatch, Emeritus Professor, University of Virginia)