Business Administration Chairs ProfessorTakashi YAMAMOTO
Project Operations Management Program
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Maintenance of Infrastructure, Construction Materials, Concrete Engineering
- Maintenance and Management of Infrastructure, Project Operations Management WS, International Project Management WS
- Received Ph.D. in Engineering, from Kyoto University. Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor at Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University before present post.
- Takashi Yamamoto et al.: Influence of Corrosion Distribution on Estimation of Flexural Loading Capacity of Corroded RC Beams, Journal of Disaster Research, 12(3), 478-486, 2017.
- Civil infrastructures sustaining our daily lives are often served under the severer environment for a long period of time. Infrastructures should be not only available but also dependable and attractive, even if those are subjected to damages and/or deteriorations due to the sever environment. Therefore, let’s think about how we should operate infrastructures to develop our sustainable lives.
Related News and Events
- Event report 2022.01.25 January 10, 2022 Meeting of the International Project Management Program (i-PM) and the Project Operations Management Program (POM) for 2021 Workshop II Presentation
- Event report 2021.07.29 July 17, 2021 Online Meeting of the International Project Management Program (i-PM) and the Project Operations Management Program (POM) for 2021 Workshop I Presentation