Business Administration Chairs Senior LecturerTing LIU
Business Leadership Program
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- M.B.A. and Ph.D. from Graduate School of Economics at Osaka University; Certificate from Cross-Boundary Innovation Program at Osaka University; Lecture at Hiroshima City University, prior to the current position at Kyoto University.
- Liu, T., & Sekiguchi, T. (2019). How does the use of a foreign language affect team processes and member stress and satisfaction? Japanese Journal of Administrative Science, 31(1–2), 33–55.
Liu, T., Sekiguchi, T., & Ebisuya, A. (2019). Outcomes of bridging roles in MNCs and moderating influence of cultural identity integration. Best Paper Proceedings of 2019 Academy of Management.
- With the development of globalization, “bridge individuals” with multicultural and multilingual skills are playing a significant role in international business. As “bridge individuals”, we will encourage and challenge each other with great curiosity and ambition.
- Research Apr 1, 2020 【KAKEN】Bridging Functions in Multinational Corporations
- Research Apr 1, 2020 【KAKEN】Implications of Bridge Individuals and Bridging Roles for Headquarter-Subsidiary Relationships: a Mixed Method Empirical Study of Multinational Companies
- Research Aug 30, 2019 Completed: 【KAKEN】An Empirical Investigation of Bridge Individuals and Bridging Roles in Multinational Companies