Global Social Entrepreneurship Adjunct Associate ProfessorAkiko MURAI
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Global Talent Management, Leadership Development, Leadership and Career Coach, Sustainable Development Goals
- Project & Career Management at Global Development Banks
Cases on Social Innovation
- 18 years of career at the World Bank Group in the area of Talent Management, Leadership Development and Organizational Development; Led and contributed talent management and project development in UN organizations and commercial banks; Leadership Coach certified by International Coach Federation; Masters Degree from Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy;
- Co-authored “International Cooperation” Yayoi Shobo 1992; a few articles on sought after talent at international organizations
- I hope to offer the classes to stimulate your inner voice, curiosity and passion, and empower you to be what you are – Social Entrepreneurship is one of the means for it.