Global Social Entrepreneurship Adjunct Associate ProfessorAkiko MURAI
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Global Talent Management, Leadership Development, Leadership and Career Coach, Sustainable Development Goals
- Cases on Social Innovation
Global Social Entrepreneurship - SDGs as a theme
Global Social Entrepreneurship - Leadership Style
- 18 years of career at the World Bank Group in the area of Talent Management, Leadership Development and Organizational Development; Led and contributed talent management and project development in UN organizations and commercial banks; Leadership Coach certified by International Coach Federation; Masters Degree from Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy;
- Co-authored “International Cooperation” Yayoi Shobo 1992; a few articles on sought after talent at international organizations
- I hope to offer the classes to stimulate your inner voice, curiosity and passion, and empower you to be what you are – Social Entrepreneurship is one of the means for it.
Related News and Events
- Event 2022.07.20 Kyoto University MBA SDGs Conference Related Event – SDGs Leadership Award 2022
- Event 2021.04.22 May 20.Global Social Entrepreneurship – Innovation – panel discussion with Ms. Haruka Mera and Dr. Alex Keeley
- Event 2021.04.22 Global Social Entrepreneurship – Dual goals – Social impact and Economic/Financial sustainability
- Event 2021.04.22 Global Social Entrepreneurship – “Silicon Valley Ecosystem and Social Entrepreneurship” by Ms. Emiko Higashi
- Event 2021.04.22 Global Social Entrepreneurship – Venture Philanthropy and Impact Investment by Mr. Hiroshi Nonomiya, Representative Director and Partner of Crosspoint Advisors, Inc.