Practice of Informatics for Business Chair ProfessorYoshikazu MAEGAWA
Service and Hospitality Program
Tourism and Hospitality Management Course
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Innovation, Service & Tourism Industry Management, Business Development
- Innovation and Information, Service Modeling & Applying Strategy, Service Industry Case Analysis, Lectures on Tourism Industry, and others.
- Graduated from the Kyoto University Faculty of Engineering (1982). Worked for Sanyo Electronics in video equipment development. Received an MBA degree from the Boston University Business School (1995), and DBA from Kobe University Graduate School of Management (2007), before current position at Kyoto University.
- J-L Puzzle Theory, Hakuto Shobo, 2013. ; "Japanese Retro-modern Engines of Innovation" (jointauthorship), Kyoto Economic Review, 77/2.
- I worked for a consumer electronics company in digital device development until the spring of 2008. What I was in charge of was the business promotion through networking with service providers rather than engineering work. Recently, I have been thinking about research in overall innovation, which includes tourism and long-standing businesses. I would be very happy if I can make some kind of contribution in these areas. Let's work hard together.