Business Administration Chairs ProfessorYutaka ICHIKAWA
Project Operations Management Program
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Hydrology, River Basin Management
- Disaster Prevention & Recovery Management, Project Management
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Kyoto University. Assistant Professor at Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Graduate School of Engineering and Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto University. Associate Professor at University of Yamanashi and Kyoto University. Professor at Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University.
- Ichikawa et al., A methodology to examine a depth-discharge constitutive equation for rainfall-runoff modelling, Hydrological Research Letters, 15, 2, 44-49, 2021.
Nguyen et al., Developing a multivariable lookup table function for estimating flood damages of rice crop in Vietnam using a secondary research approach, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 58, 102208, 2021.
An et al., Three-dimensional finite-difference saturated-unsaturated flow modeling with non-orthogonal grids, using a coordinate transformation method, Water Resour. Res., doi:10.1029/2009WR009024, 2010.
- My research activities aim to deepen the understanding of water flow dynamics in river basins and to explore appropriate land/water use management for mitigating water issues such as floods and droughts. I hope that students are interested in the above topics through my lectures and join a discussion.