Collaborative Research Chair for Asian Business Leader Development Distinguished ProfessorKiyoshi KOBAYASHI (Kyoto University Professor, Emeritus)
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Planning / Management
- Graduated from the Kyoto University Faculty and Graduate School of Engineering. PhD (Engineering). Assistant Professor at Kyoto University Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor and Professor at Tottori University Faculty of Engineering before becoming Professor at Kyoto University Graduate School of Engineering. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport National Land Development Council Member; Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Infrastructure Committee Member; Transport Policy Council of Japan Member; President of Japan Society of Civil Engineers; J. of American Society of Civil Engineering Vice Editor-in-Chief; Applied Regional Science Conference President; Science Council of Japan Coalition Member;Pre sident of Japan Association of Asset Management（JAAM）;Visiting Fellow for IIASA, OECD and World Bank.
- Kobayashi, K. et al, Joint Ventures in Construction, Thomas Telford, 2012.
- Let us consider planning, operation and management of public policies in an advanced information and knowledge-intensive society, based on the knowledge of economics and engineering. Lectures handle the view and methods of policy assessment by taking actual case studies as examples.
Related News and Events
- Event Jan 23, 2023 International symposium on sustainable energy and finance
- NEWS Aug 10, 2022 June 10, 2022 Distinguished Professor Kiyoshi Kobayashi received the 2021 JSCE Achievement Award
- Event May 16, 2022 International Symposium on Sustainable Finance for Asia
- Event Apr 22, 2022 May 19-20, 2022 The 2nd Conference on Asian Inclusive Smart Cities in the Post Covid 19 Arena
- Event Oct 25, 2021 November 24-25, 2021 The 1st Conference on Asian Inclusive Smart Cities in the Post Covid 19 Arena