External Evaluation（Advisory Board）
GSM was examined on March 18, 2019 by five advisory board members who were experts in various areas listed below.
After the examination, GSM received a report of the examination results based on the evaluation criteria.
Advisory Board Members（as of 2019）
- Shigeru Asaba, Dean, Waseda Business School (Graduate School of Business and Finance)
- Junya Suzuki, President and CEO, Nissha Co., Ltd.
- Hiroyuki Yanagi, Chairman and Representative Director, Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- Senko Ikenobo, Headmaster Designate of Ikenobo Society of Floral Art
- Yasuhiro Wakebayashi, Chairman and Founder, Nihon M&A Center Inc.
Past External Evaluations
Advisory Board Members（as of 2014）
- Yoshiki Otake, Chairman and Founder, AFLAC Japan (American Family Life Assurance Company)
- Tetsuo Kuba, Chairman, Kyocera Corporation
- Masao Hosoo, Managing Director, Hosoo Co., Ltd., Vice Chairman, / Kyoto Association of Corporate Executives
- Tomoko Namba, Director, DeNA Co. Ltd
- Fumitoshi Mizutani, Dean, Kobe University Graduate School of Business Administration
- Shoji Yamamoto, Associate Dean, Institute of Business and Accounting, Kwansei Gakuin University
- Shu-Hsing Li, Dean, National Taiwan University College of Management
Evaluation of a General Incorporated Association, ABEST21 Business School Accreditation Organization
According to the Basic Act on Education administered by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), graduate schools of business administration are required to be evaluated and accredited by external organizations once every five year.
GSM has been accredited by THE ALLIANCE ON BUSINESS Education AND SCHOLARSHIP FOR TOMORROW, a 21st century organization (ABEST21) three times in a row:
- 2010 The first accreditation after GSM was established in April 2006.
- 2015 The second accreditation with Excellent ratings
- 2020 The third accreditation with Excellent ratings