Business Administration Chairs ProfessorTadashi YAMADA
Project Operations Management Program
- 【Specialized Fields】
- Logistics, Transport Planning
- Transportation and Logistics Management, Project Operations Management WS, International Project Management WS
- Endowed Chairs of Integrated Port Logistics and International Mega Infrastructure Management Policy; Collaborative Research Chair for Asian Business Leader Development; Endowed Lectures of Public Relations and Societe Generale; Visiting/Joint Lectures of Urban/Regional Management, National Land Management, and Project Finance
- Graduated from the Kyoto University Graduate School of Engineering. PhD (Engineering). After working as Lecturer in Kansai University and Associate Professor in Hiroshima University, become Associate Professor in Kyoto University.
- City Logistics - Network Modelling and Intelligent Transport Systems (joint authorship), Emerald, 2001.; Designing Multimodal Freight Transport Networks: A Heuristic Approach and Applications, Transportation Science, Vol.43, pp.129-143, 2009; Freight transport network design using particle swarm optimisation in supply chain-transport supernetwork equilibrium, Transportation Research Part E, Vol.75, pp.164-187, 2015.
- Transport and logistics systems are essential to socioeconomic activities, including supply chain management and tourism, while these systems are the source of various externalities, such as traffic congestion, traffic accidents, and negative environmental impacts. From this aspect, the workshops deal with the design and performance of transport and logistics networks. Let’s consider and discuss how to create efficient transport and logistics systems.
Related News and Events
- Event Jan 23, 2023 International symposium on sustainable energy and finance
- NEWS Aug 29, 2022 July 23, 2022 Dr. Tomoaki Ichimori and Professor Tadashi Yamada received the “Global Business Journal Award” from the Society of Global Business
- NEWS Aug 10, 2022 June 10, 2022 Distinguished Professor Kiyoshi Kobayashi received the 2021 JSCE Achievement Award
- Event May 16, 2022 International Symposium on Sustainable Finance for Asia
- Event Oct 25, 2021 November 24-25, 2021 The 1st Conference on Asian Inclusive Smart Cities in the Post Covid 19 Arena